Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Ludwig <ge...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/10 23:18:50 UTC

What is the syntax for multiple progressiveDisplay blocks on a page using tapestry5-jquery?

I found the docs here:
http://tapestry5-jquery.com/core/docsprogressivedisplay however, looking at
the code examples, I am unable to infer how to do multiple blocks on a page.

Can anyone point me to an example?

Re: What is the syntax for multiple progressiveDisplay blocks on a page using tapestry5-jquery?

Posted by George Ludwig <ge...@gmail.com>.
Emmanuel,

Yes, the mixin was based on Prototype.

I'm not sure what your second question is...during testing, my app included
the jQuery library, but it was not being used as far as I could tell. I
simply added it to my pom, ran mvn ecipse:eclipse, and that was enough to
cause things to break.

I don't get a javascript error, or any other error.

-George

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by George Ludwig <ge...@gmail.com>.