Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/17 09:03:13 UTC

Camel 2.19 or 3.0 : lookup endpoint by custom id

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if it could make sense to register enpoints in context's
registry having an option so set theirs id;

The aim is to have a common way to identify an endpoint other by uri, so that:
- @Produce(ref = "myEndpontId") would work the same way in any context
- People willing to integrate with camel using a producer template do
not need to know the whole uri, i.e. in vertx-camel-bridge mapping
between a vertx address and an endpoint could be done by id.

I could elaborate it a little bit more if you think it could make sense.

Best regards,
Luca

---
Luca Burgazzoli

Re: Camel 2.19 or 3.0 : lookup endpoint by custom id

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
Ah great, thx Claus

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.