Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Lars Engel <en...@ivs.tu-berlin.de> on 2004/06/29 22:09:46 UTC

msgContext

Hi,

another question. I am working on a code of plug-in. In the invoke
method I try to obtain the service object:

SOAPService service = msgContext.getService();

Why do I get null? Has the way to obtain the service changed?

Thanks & best regards,

Lars.

Re: msgContext

Posted by Lars Engel <en...@ivs.tu-berlin.de>.
Hi,

no it is not written at client side, it's written in a class that
inherits from AbstractQueryStringHandler aka Plugin. Any idea?

regards,

lrs.

Re: msgContext

Posted by Dhanush Gopinath <dh...@mahindrabt.com>.