Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Stefan Burkard <sb...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 12:57:54 UTC

Re: Best way to implement this usecase?

Thanks for the tip Ashwin!

In the meantime I was able to isolate the usecase from the given
environment to be able to use a current camel release. The aggregator2
component fulfills my needs since I can combine "completionSize",
"completionInterval" as well as "forceCompletionOnStop" as triggers to
complete an aggregation interval. The transaction problems of the old
aggregator are also solved by using the persistence adapter of
aggregator2.

I am now trying to solve my case with aggregator2.

Cheers
Stefan