Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/01 22:48:56 UTC

[RESULT] Matthew Schmidt

Just to tie this one up (sorry it dropped through the cracks); finish
a [VOTE] with a [RESULT] and Cc the relevant PMC (pmc@incubator in our
case).

+1s from:

Dave Johnson
Matt Raible
Anil Gangoli
Allen Gilliland
Henri Yandell
Lance Lavandowska
Elias Torres

Matt's CLA is on file now, so I'll go ahead and request an account
once I've talked with Matt about preferred login etc.

Hen

Re: [RESULT] Matthew Schmidt

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Matthew's account was created back on 22nd of Feb - I missed it and
only just doubled back to notice.

I've added mattschmidt to the SVN authentication - so welcome to
Roller committing Matt :)

Hen