Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jeff Whiting <je...@qualtrics.com> on 2011/08/08 23:17:11 UTC

HBase book grammatical error

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#number.of.cfs

In 6.2.  On the number of column families it says "HBase currently does not do well with anything
about two or three column families so...".  I think it should read "HBase currently does not do well
with anything *above* two or three column families so...".

~Jeff

--
Jeff Whiting
Qualtrics Senior Software Engineer