Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/01 07:38:39 UTC

Re: Build failure in branches\1.2 in modules\geronimo-persistence-jpa10

Joe,

I have not build with a clean repo.  If not with an empty repo, I will
cleanup some of the jars and build again.

--vamsi

Posted by Rakesh Midha <mi...@gmail.com>.
Vamsi,

I don't think clean repo is a requirement here. I think clean build should
do it because you are getting UnsupportedClassVersionError for Geronimo
class and not any repository item.

Thanks
Rakesh