Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thomas Nybro Bolding <th...@danskebank.dk> on 2005/05/26 20:25:44 UTC

Vedr.: Tomcat 5.5.9 and JK: username returns null - solved

As pointed out by Mr. Allistair Crossley in his blog http://www.adcworks.com/blog/ one has to modify server.xml.

For anyone updating their Tomcat to 5.5x I highly recommend Allistairs
blog!

/Thomas

Thomas Nybro Bolding/THBO/Intranet/DDB@DKDDB04
26-05-2005 17:42
Besvar venligst til "Tomcat Users List"

        Til:    Tomcat Users List <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Vedr.:  Tomcat 5.5.9 and JK: username returns null

Having just upgraded to Tomcat 5.5.9 I choose to use JK rather than JK2 as

JK2 is being reported deprecated. With JK2 I used IIS integrated
authorization and simply entered tomcat.requestAuthentication=false in my
jk2.properties file. How do I accomplish the same with JK???

Best regards Thomas

<FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">_______________
Vi goer opmaerksom paa, at denne e-mail kan indeholde fortrolig
information. Hvis du ved en fejltagelse modtager e-mailen, beder vi dig
venligst informere afsender om fejlen ved at bruge svar-funktionen.
Samtidig beder vi dig slette e-mailen i dit system uden at videresende
eller kopiere den.
Selv om e-mailen og ethvert vedhaeftet bilag efter vores overbevisning er
fri for virus og andre fejl, som kan paavirke computeren eller
it-systemet, hvori den modtages og laeses, aabnes den paa modtagerens eget
ansvar. Vi paatager os ikke noget ansvar for tab og skade, som er opstaaet
i forbindelse med at modtage og bruge e-mailen.
_______________
Please note that this message may contain confidential information. If you
have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender of the
mistake by sending a reply, then delete the message from your system
without making, distributing or retaining any copies of it.
Although we believe that the message and any attachments are free from
viruses and other errors that might affect the computer or IT system where
it is received and read, the recipient opens the message at his or her own
risk. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
receipt or use of this message.
</FONT>