Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Jared Smith <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/13 06:50:18 UTC

QPID client side threading ( cooperative multithreading? )

Hi I'm working on a project that has a mix of threading models with some of
the components using the cooperative multi-threading paradigm where the
threads themselves determine when to pass control back instead of the
operating system scheduler.

In particular one module is in Python making use of co-routines
(gevent/greenlet) I'm curious if anyone has used this library with the
python client library?  I know that greenlet has its own socket
implementation so I'm assuming there would likely have to be a custom client
to work with this.  Curious if one exists or if there is some known method
to make the existing client compatible with greenlets?

Thanks,

Jared