Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Garry <gm...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/22 02:44:14 UTC

POM workaround help

Hi,

There's been discussion about the broken POM in 3.1.2 examples/basic:

  ... missing parent POM ...

Can someone post a complete working pom.xml for the basic example? Are there
any additional steps other than replacing pom.xml?

Thanks, Garry

Re: POM workaround help

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Garry,

Can you elaborate a bit (more detailed error logs, what exactly are you
trying to do, ...)?  The pom.xml in my 3.1.2 examples/basic seems to be
working correctly (at least: the build finishes successfully).  Or can
you perhaps point me to the discussion thread that mentions the problem?

Regards,

Gert