Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jayaram Ponnusamy <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/17 11:26:29 UTC

[users@httpd] 503 Message while configure Apache for VIP address

Hi,
We we have two Apache WebServers and Two Tomcat Servers
F5 LB Connect Both WebServerA & WebServerB
WebServerA Connect TomcatA
WebServerB Connect TomcatB

If Tomcat A failed and WebServerA is available then we are getting 503
Error Message. To avoid the Failover, we created LB(VIP) and Point to
TomcatA:8080 and TomcatB:8080

On WebServer's workers.properties and VirtualHost conf file, replaced
TomcatA and B details with LB Server Name. But We are getting 503 Error
while accessing the Site from WebServer. However, if I directly access LB
then its working. Kindly please help to resolve this issue.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Jayaram*