Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2000/06/28 20:31:40 UTC

Re: dev@perl.apache.org

Testing whether we are all subscribed. If you have received two copies
of my email everything is fine, if not, there can be the same problem we
have experienced with the first days of the pmc@ list...

Or was I wrong considering that we are automatically subscribed :)

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://perl.org     http://stason.org/TULARC
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org

Re: dev@perl.apache.org

Posted by Ask Bjoern Hansen <as...@valueclick.com>.
On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Testing whether we are all subscribed. If you have received two copies
> of my email everything is fine, if not, there can be the same problem we
> have experienced with the first days of the pmc@ list...
>
> Or was I wrong considering that we are automatically subscribed :)

kinda. "we" are only subscribed because we probably were subscribed to
modperl-cvs@apache.org too before. :)

  - ask