Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexandre Odoni <al...@ebs.com.br> on 2000/09/15 21:30:54 UTC

silly question

I kwon that's a silly question, but anyone can help me ?

i have the xml :

<email>test@test.com</email>

how can i make a xsl to do this :

<A HREF=<<xsl:value-of select="email>>

i know that generate a error, but is there another alternative ?

Re: silly question

Posted by sudhi <su...@insage.com>.
Try this
<A HREF="{email}">....

HTH
Sudhi

Re: silly question

Posted by Alexandre Odoni <al...@ebs.com.br>.
thanx man!
  <a><xsl:attribute name="href"><xsl:value-of select="email"/></xsl:attribute></a>

  should do it... check out www.xslt.com
  --
  Torsten

RE: silly question