Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Carolina Escobar <ca...@sg.com.mx> on 2022/09/14 17:39:35 UTC

🐝 Join the next Beam Community Meetup!✨

🐝 Hello there! We are glad to announce the next Beam Community Meetup! [image:
✨]

Add this event to your calendar!

  Save the date & get ready to hear Byron Ellis who will discuss what
motivated him to join the Beam team, where the model benefits data
practitioners (data engineering, machine learning, analysts, etc).

He'll share some thoughts on how we can use these concepts to build more
scalable and manageable data pipelines. Don't miss it! [image: 👀]

[image: Byron Ellis.png]

Join us next September 22nd at 9:30 am PST and learn more by consulting our
agenda.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ATyPO0CaDOQ4m6drCT64m9vkbRo0eU4dZkxzIY7JB0Y/edit>

& remember, if you want to present a demo at the Community Meetups, submit
your idea here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Af8SY9H6TmRfD-xxM6bs5T1oB3w3pJVkx7iJhtKTYk8/edit#responses>
and
win some amazing swag. [image: 🏆]