Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/04 14:19:51 UTC

ec2stack in docker

Since I am at dockercon, I took the time to create an image for ec2stack.

See instructions at:
https://github.com/BroganD1993/ec2stack

and on docker hub:
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/runseb/ec2stack/

I also set it up as an automated build, so when we commit the image will be rebuilt automatically.

enjoy,

-seb

Re: ec2stack in docker

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 4, 2014, at 8:19 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since I am at dockercon, I took the time to create an image for ec2stack.
>
> See instructions at:
> https://github.com/BroganD1993/ec2stack
>
> and on docker hub:
> https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/runseb/ec2stack/
>
> I also set it up as an automated build, so when we commit the image will be rebuilt automatically.

…almost…every time we push to pip the image will actually be different….