Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Roy Wood <w1...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/15 16:28:27 UTC

RE: BASE questions

Hi I  am curious to know if you got any useful reply to your mail back on 29/7/19 regarding Base.

I have found that it always an item that not many are familiar with and tend o leave Base alone and consencreate
0n the the equivilent to Excel.

I am trying to convert an industrial program in excel to Base.

I wnote to colleges locally and needless to say none offered even the Ms base. Not even our local
Uni so am slowing making my way through using the Internet.

Best wishes

Roy Wood

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Posted by Kerryn Gunness <k_...@yahoo.ca.INVALID>.