Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl> on 2014/07/31 12:18:12 UTC

[JENKINS] Nodes maintenance

I’ve removed the following nodes because they have been offline for quite a while now:

build-hyperv
devcloud-continueos-tests
HyperV2
rpmbuilder

The remaining nodes can pickup most of the jobs, with the exception of all windows based jobs.

It anybody willing to host a windows slave for Jenkins so we can build our windows agent and CloudStack mdi packages?

Cheers,

Hugo

Re: [JENKINS] Nodes maintenance

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl>.
Much obliged Erik!

Cheers,

Hugo

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl>.
Erik,

[...]

xcopy Debug C:\jenkins\workspace\cloudstack-4.4-hyperv-agent\bin\%PACKAGE_NAME%

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.