Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Mayr Gregor <G....@cadenas.de> on 2013/07/17 00:30:22 UTC

Chrome Extension PhoneGap-FileTransfer API

Is anyone interested in an update/implementation of the cordova/phonegap file transfer API?
I will hopefully get a CCLA soon, otherwise I will use a ICLA, kf there's interest ;)

Regards

Re: Chrome Extension PhoneGap-FileTransfer API

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
+1 interest. I am also committer on the cordova team and we do a pretty
bad job of keeping ripple up to date. I am hoping  I can put more effort
into this endeavor after the summer :)

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
Any help on cordova/phonegap support work (in general) would be much
appreciated.

For what it is worth, I worked on adding support for the WebWorks
FileTransfer API, and intended to port and test it for Cordova as well (as
the API is more or less the same it seems), but I've never gotten around to

--
Brent Lintner