Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/12 02:44:38 UTC

src/start/TestMain.java - was this intended to do something?

This is the file contents. Where there plans or intentions to make it
into something more?

package org.apache.accumulo.start;

public class TestMain {
    if (args.length > 0) {
      if (args[0].equals("success"))
        System.exit(0);
      if (args[0].equals("throw"))
        throw new RuntimeException("This is an exception");
    }
    System.exit(-1);
  }
}

Re: src/start/TestMain.java - was this intended to do something?

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
It's been four months but I finally added Eric's comments to the code base. :)

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.