Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Ruchi Agrawal <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/17 18:46:34 UTC

Print gridlines from POI

Any one know how to print grid lines when creating an excel sheet in POI. I tried the below, does'nt seem to work. Is there anything i am missing.

sheet.setGridsPrinted(true);
sheet.setPrintGridlines(true);
sheet.setDisplayGridlines(true);

Re: Print gridlines from POI

Posted by David Fisher <df...@jmlafferty.com>.
FYI - Ruchi had his actual question answered on the dev list - he was
looking for borders and not gridlines.

Please post questions on one list or the other, but not both.

Thanks.

Regards,
Dave