Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2000/11/30 09:14:13 UTC

FW: [TC 4] and [C2]

Hi,

I'm forwarding the response I got from Giacomo re TC4 dev.  The solution
Giacomo outlines below does get C2 up and running on TC4 source.  However, I
do have a concern that most people who are considering using C2 will _not_
want to re-compile TC.  Why are TC using crimson as opposed to xerces?

Comments anybody?

J.