Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net> on 2005/10/06 19:52:42 UTC

Re: Graffito build for Jetspeed-2 M4-SNAPSHOT

Christophe,

I neglected to tell you earlier that this patch does indeed work. Thanks
again.

Just FYI, the change did appear to break some of the tests:

[junit] Running
org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.AllFilesTestRdbmsPolicy
[junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 1.912 sec
[junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.AllFilesTestRdbmsPolicy FAILED
[junit] Running org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.TestRdbmsPolicy
[junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Time elapsed: 2.221 sec
[junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.TestRdbmsPolicy FAILED
[junit] Running org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.TestPermissions
[junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 2.018 sec
[junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.TestPermissions FAILED
[junit] Running
org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.AllPermissionTestRdbmsPolicy
[junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 1.786 sec
[junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.portals.graffito.security.impl.AllPermissionTestRdbmsPolicy
FAILED

Do you want me to attempt to fix these or do you want to handle it?

Randy

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Christophe,

Hmmmmmm. I was thinking that this was not specific to the integration
work I did, but you have a point :).

I need to get these updates into SVN for you. I'll speak with
David/Santiago to get that done ASAP.

Randy

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Randy,