Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu> on 2011/08/14 22:48:06 UTC

Review-Request Patch for Bug #1031

Hello,

I'm not sure what is the correct way to get a patch applied to the ivy
core, but I was faced with the same situation as described in Bug #1031
and created a fix for it (see the last attached patch).

So could that be integrated into the core? Or what would have to be
changed?

Greetings

Matthias

PS: Please keep me in CC, as I'm not