Posted to users@camel.apache.org by alapaka <al...@rocketmail.com> on 2015/06/19 01:30:55 UTC

suppressing log output during testing

This is not a camel issue, thought I might try anyway...

I'm using eclipse Luna and Camel 2.13.2

while running unit tests on my routes, the console log is inundated with
debug info (not interesting unless debugging the tests themselves) which I
would like to suppress such that all I get is logging from the test classes
and the tested routes.

For example, running one simple test with one assertion results in 2500 log
lines in the console...
almost all lines are like the following:
org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api[org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ReferenceRecipe]
: bla bla bla

problem is that the lines I am interested in are also wrapped by pax:
org.ops4j.pax.logging.pax-logging-api[MY-ROUTE-ID] : MF error code: 123

any help greatly appreciated!