Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by webmaster <we...@proxy.ro> on 2005/08/01 10:40:27 UTC

[users@httpd] apache2 problem

hi, i have a problem with my apache2. I changend the machine on which
apache was running, and now apache won't start. I check the logs and i
got no errors there i tryed messages/syslog, apache error log nothing.
If i change the machine back all is ok apache starts ok. I tryed to
recompile the kernel (2.6.11 and 2.4.29) i recompiled apache, same thing
.. apache is dead.

any ideeas?

ty

Re: [users@httpd] apache2 problem

Posted by FSA <we...@proxy.ro>.
hi, i managed to solve this problem, was because after i changed the
machine i have not recompiled the php ( i only recompiled apache and
kernel).

ty for your support

Posted by John Hicks <jo...@gulfbridge.net>.