Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Cedric Lippke <CL...@scopeland.de> on 2023/06/08 12:04:44 UTC

Processing of issues and pull requests

Dear Apache ECharts maintainers,

I was wondering if there is a target response time to issues. My issue (#18583<https://github.com/apache/echarts/issues/18583>) has been pending for more than a month now and I don't know if you just didn't get around to it or if it was actively ignored.
Maybe you could also add a section about this in the CONTRIBUTING.md<https://github.com/apache/echarts/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#issues>, or next to the pinned issue (#11135) if there is some special reason at the moment.

Sincerely,

Cedric Lippke
Student

[cid:image001.png@01D99A0E.CFF48AF0]
Scopeland Technology GmbH
Düsterhauptstraße 39-40
13469 Berlin, Germany
Fax: +49(30) 209 670 - 111
E-Mail: clippke@scopeland.de
Web: www.scopeland.de<https://www.scopeland.de/>
CEO & President: Karsten Noack, Co-CEO: Thomas Wolf
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 176787 B

If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail including any attachment/s.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Re: Processing of issues and pull requests

Posted by Cedric Lippke <CL...@scopeland.de>.
Hello Ovilia,

thank you for your response. I would like to note that I had already attached a pull request (ecomfe/zrender#1006 - https://github.com/ecomfe/zrender/pull/1006) to the issue.

It is simply awaiting a review.

Sincerely,

Cedric Lippke
Student

[cid:2444336d-62dc-4443-b58f-07149b84ecee]
Scopeland Technology GmbH
Düsterhauptstraße 39-40
13469 Berlin, Germany
Fax: +49(30) 209 670 - 111