Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2003/09/22 13:10:39 UTC

Re: New Concept [SOLVED]

An old usenet protocol was to post a summary of responses to a question
back to the list, so that someone else would have a convenient point of
reference. I've noticed here that people often add "[SOLVED]" to the
subject line when they work something out, especially if its on their own.

There's also a StrutsNewFaws page on the wiki

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?StrutsProjectPages

where people are invited to summarize useful threads. With the traffic
here, it's sometimes hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.

-Ted.

--
Ted Husted,
   Junit in Action  - <http://www.manning.com/massol/>,