Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Shailesh Jain <sh...@stellapps.com> on 2018/11/20 11:18:32 UTC

Tentative release date for 1.6.3

Hi,

Is the tentative release date for 1.6.3 decided?

Thanks,
Shailesh

Re: Tentative release date for 1.6.3

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
The 1.7.0 release is currently ongoing and expected to be finished
within the week.

Posted by Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shailesh,

Flink 1.7 is about to be released, and many of the problems encountered
since Flink 1.6.2 have been fixed in version 1.7. So, I suggest you look
forward and upgrade to Flink 1.7.

Thanks, vino.

Stefan Richter <s....@data-artisans.com> 于2018年11月20日周二 下午10:15写道:

Posted by Stefan Richter <s....@data-artisans.com>.