Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/25 08:30:30 UTC

[INFO] Article

Hi,

I have written an article about Siwpas( contains ASF Projects) on
http://jaxenter.com/jaxmag/ latest issue, Java EE 6 At A Glance

Enjoy!

--Gurkan

Re: [INFO] Article

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.
The PDF I received contained 27 pages, FWIW.  -Matt

Re: [INFO] Article

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Re: [INFO] Article

Posted by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com>.
Mark,

Re: [INFO] Article

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Gurkan!

I could not find the article on jaxcenter.com. Is it already released?

Anyway, congratulatio to siwpas. Seems to hit the needs of lots of projects pretty well.

LieGrue,
strub