Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com> on 2016/02/24 19:28:56 UTC

Conributors.md

Hi ,

Any possible way that you will add the contributing.md file to the root folder ?

Regards,
Dor Ben Dov

Re: Conributors.md

Posted by Kenneth Howe <kh...@pivotal.io>.
+1 to provide a link on the Geode Community web page to the cwiki How to Contribute, with the cwiki being the one place to keep the info current.

Ken

Re: Conributors.md

Posted by Dave Barnes <db...@pivotal.io>.

Re: Conributors.md