Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/02 23:55:01 UTC

PropertyModel javadoc

In the javadoc for the constructor of PropertyModel it states:

"Construct with a wrapped (IModel) or unwrapped (non-IModel) object
and a property expression that works on the given model. Additional
formatting will be used depending on the configuration setting."

What does "Additional formatting" have to do with PropertyModel? Is it
something old?

I can fix it (removing said comment), but before I remove an important
message, I thought I'd check first.

Martijn

--
Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released

Re: PropertyModel javadoc

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
oki, removed.