Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Luis González <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/01 02:58:16 UTC

Re: How to get the value of a reduce function?

Jason Smith <jh...@...> writes:
> Another clue is that you are using a full, absolute URL in your
> example. That is okay, but perhaps you did that because your web page
> is from a different site?

Hi everybody, thanks for your replies and sorry for my delay.
(I use to check this mailing list through Google Groups, and this is were I
removed my question because I quickly realized I made a dumb mistake...).

I was using two different instances of my app while playing with it, and I tried
accessing one from the other by mistake. So Jason, you are right...

Thanks again!
Luis