Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org> on 2003/03/03 16:31:41 UTC

Re: CursorableLinkedList ConcurrentModificationException

If I remember correctly, there was once a bug along these lines triggered
by certain evictions of the prepared statement pool that was addressed in
either the pool or dbcp component.  Looking through the cvs logs quickly I
wasn't able to see it, but you may want to give a recent nightly build a
try.

Posted by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org>.
By "recent nightly build", I mean of both commons-pool and commons-dbcp,
by the way.