Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Beeson, Ashley" <Be...@logica.com> on 2002/12/19 16:05:53 UTC

Compiled JSPs are different on windows and Solaris

Hello

We have a problem with deploying our struts application. We develop on
Windows2000 machines running tomcat 4.0.4 and yet when we deploy our war on
our Solaris 8 box we are getting errors which do not appear when we test on
our windows boxes.

We know this isn't a data issue as we are using the same database/data. When
looking at the java files created by tomcat in the
/work/Standalone/localhost/blah/ directories they are radically different
despite using the same version of Java (1.4.0.0_01) on both windows and
Solaris

We have managed to fix a few of the problems we were having by upgrading
from Tomcat 4.0.4 to Tomcat 4.1.17 on our Solaris box but we are still
getting errors which we do not get on Windows (with Tomcat 4.0.4).

Any ideas people?

Thanks in Advance

Ash Beeson
Ash Beeson - IT Consultant

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.