Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Lei Xu <xu...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/14 06:01:25 UTC

Is there anyone use hadoop for other applications rather than MapReduce?

Hi, all

I am wondering whether the hdfs is suitable for other applications , which
may be more general purpose application or simply a huge amount of storage?
Any feedback for that?

Thanks.

Lei

Re: Is there anyone use hadoop for other applications rather than MapReduce?

Posted by Hadooper <ku...@gmail.com>.
HI Lei,

Is there any particular problem on your hand?
Thanks

--
Cheers! Hadoop core