Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Keith Lancaster <kl...@acm.org> on 2011/04/22 19:38:33 UTC

Text fields with auto sizing

I'm populating multiline text fields in a form where the font size is
set to "auto". The text is populated correctly, the font size in the
resulting document is huge. The fields are initially empty, so I am
guessing that whatever does the resizing of the font to fit the box is
getting confused. If I open the resulting document in Acrobat Pro X,
change the font size to fixed (any size), then back to Auto, all works
as expected.

Is there a way via pdfbox to force the recalculation? Or should I take a
completely different approach?

TIA,
--
Keith Lancaster