Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com> on 2010/09/29 11:53:58 UTC

OPENEJB-1298 Update the jaxb tree to model the ee 6 schemas

Hi David J. and all,

I did some changes to the Jaxb tree regarding JPA 2.0 support.
Yet, i fulfill PersistenceXmlTest test case in order to marshall/unmarshall
JPA 2.0 persistence.xml files.

We also have a tree for orm.xml files. As far as I know, it's only used for
CMP beans (internally).
IMHO, with JPA,  the persistence provider is responsible for parsing orm
files. We don't care about that.

Am i wrong?
If not, the question is: do we actually need to update orm subtree?

Thanks,
Jean-Louis