Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Randall Fidler <ra...@testadvantage.com> on 2007/10/09 18:46:45 UTC

Where to put documents

Hello,

            Looking at the standard Maven directory layout
(http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-standar
d-directory-layout.html) I'm curious if there's a place to incorporate
non-source application documents, misc. flow diagrams for example.  I
would think that mapping them into /docs, as opposed to /src, would be
fine but if Maven has some pre-defined place for it and subsequently
that location feeds some plug-in or process, then I'd like to start out
on the right foot.

Thanks,

Randall

RE: Where to put documents

Posted by Randall Fidler <ra...@testadvantage.com>.
Thanks Sean... that seems to make sense.

Regards,

Randall