Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Bob Tanner <ta...@real-time.com> on 2000/05/16 10:54:50 UTC

Re: WWW-Authenticate broken (in general, specifically for non-Net scape)

Quoting Nacho (nacho@siapi.es):
> Have you using the latest code from CVS?
>
> I think i've patched this the other night,, the first time i've talk to
> you, but i forgotten say it to you.. .-)

I just did a 'cvs update -d -P' and this problem still is there for me.

When did you do the patch? I did a quick grep of my saved email and do not see
a patch from you on this. :-)
--
Bob Tanner <ta...@real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500