Posted to users@rave.apache.org by Adrian de vil <da...@hotmail.com> on 2013/12/02 12:24:54 UTC

Problem installing a extended apache rave

I have  problem when doing a extend of rave I see that there are some way to implement the last snapshot 0.23 , I did all the doubt before said download from repo, mvn clean install, and when I do mvn archetype:generate, and select the correct project I see the next 5 options with the last one 0.22 I attach an image, my SO is Ubuntu 13.10, I tried with Ubuntu 13.04, and my maven version is 3.0.4

Re: Problem installing a extended apache rave

Posted by Harsha Kumara <ha...@gmail.com>.
Did you able to generate the custom portal by using .22 release? I mean the
project structure.

Posted by Adrian de vil <da...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Harsha Kumara <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adrian de vil <da...@hotmail.com>.