Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by 谢柳平 <xl...@163.com> on 2014/07/24 06:40:29 UTC

help!

hi,dear  brett porter
   I am joseph xie ,now i am interested in npanday ,so i download this program ,I can debug add-in plugin and maven plugin,but I can not debug vs-project,such as NPanday.Plugin project ,I have attempted to debug it by attach process to vs ,but it not work.now I really want to know how "NPanday.Plugin.Runner" 、 "NPanday.Plugin.Loader" and "NPanday.Plugin" runs .I know you are very familiar with npanday,so  please help me .
I am waitting for you online.If you have others contact ways ,please tell me.

Best regards,
Joseph xie

Re: help!

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi Joseph,

Glad to hear you're trying out NPanday. I'm not exactly sure of the easiest way to connect the debugger to the plugin runner, though those are infrequently used with the latest code.

Is there a specific problem you're having with one of those plugins that you're trying to fix?

Regards,
Brett