Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Darin Johnson <db...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/04 04:06:41 UTC

Code Style Question

Noticed after Jim's PR the Protobuf builders are all one to two lines,
which makes them exceptionally hard to read.  Is that how we want them?  If
not, I'm in the process of editing those files now for 162 and can make
them more legible.

Sorry I didn't notice and comment on it before.  Also, thanks Jim for doing
a ton of work on this PR! Code looks much nicer.

Darin

Re: Code Style Question

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.
I fixed a few using my IntelliJ formatting settings. Feel free to fix more
if you find them.

Santosh