Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "BOLB (Bohdan L Bodnar)" <BO...@panduit.com> on 2013/03/21 16:15:10 UTC

WHILE controller problem

I've a problem that has me (and some of the guys here) stumped.  I'm running on a XP box with Java 1.6.0_39; the problem's also present on a server running MS SERVER 2008 R2 with the same version of Java.  Jmeter version is 2.9.  The script was created by using Jmeter's proxy server.  The script is supposed to run twice (i.e., two iterations).  The problem symptoms are the following:

1). The first iteration runs as intended.
2). The second iteration fails at the WHILE loop - none of the code in the WHILE loop is run.
3). The attached log file shows the error message that is generated.

We've gone through the .jmx script and do not see anything obvious.  A web search shows that a missing semicolon may be the problem, but we don't see that in the code.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bo