Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Kamalkanta <aa...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/11 12:26:59 UTC

Re: Does zeppelin work on windows?

Hi puneet,

Have a look on it, Sparklet - Apache Spark & Zeppelin Installer for Windows
64 bit system.
http://mund-consulting.com/products/sparklet.aspx

Regards,
-Kamal
-http://mund-consulting.com/

RE: Does zeppelin work on windows?

Posted by Silvio Fiorito <si...@granturing.com>.
Hello everyone,

I've submitted a PR here https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/734 for initial Windows support. There are still a few things to handle, detailed in the PR.

I've tested these scripts on Windows 10 desktop and Azure Web App.

Thanks,
Silvio

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
+1 for Windows support.