Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com> on 2006/03/22 14:16:17 UTC

Spam Filters

Hi,

I'm trying to get the "InSpammerBlacklist" filters to work on the last
release of James.

e.g.
         <mailet match="InSpammerBlacklist=dnsbl.njabl.org"
                 class="ToProcessor">
           <processor> spam </processor>
           <notice>550 Requested action not taken: rejected - see
http://njabl.org/ </notice>
         </mailet>

         <mailet match="InSpammerBlacklist=relays.ordb.org"
                 class="ToProcessor">
           <processor> spam </processor>
           <notice>550 Requested action not taken: rejected - see
http://www.ordb.org/ </notice>
         </mailet>
etc...

My "spam" processor is configured like so...
      <processor name="spam">
         <mailet match="All" class="Null"/>
         <mailet match="All" class="Bounce"/>
         <mailet match="All" class="NotifyPostmaster"/>
      </processor>

These don't seem to be blocking anything, nor are they notifying me. Can
anyone suggest why?
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>

Re: Spam Filters

Posted by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>.
Stefano,

I'm trying to use the mail-abuse.org filters.

It seems this may have changed, it looks like Trend have purchased them.
Can it still be used?

Re: Spam Filters

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.