Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Victor Dinculescu <vi...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/09 04:54:51 UTC

Subject: New Pootle Account

 Hello, my name is Victor DINCULESCU and I'm from Romania
 Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
 the Apache 2 license and I will work on Romanian
 My preferred username is  dinvictor

Victor DINCULESCU, PhD

Senior Expert, Statistics

Team leader Census 2020 Albania

Mobile:  +40722225591

victor.dinculescu@gmail.com

Skype: victor.dinculescu

Re: Subject: New Pootle Account

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
` Welcome! Account ``dinvictor`` ``created and enabled for Romanian. `

`Please go to <https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/> to
receive your password. `

`Then you will able to login at <https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/>
and translate at <https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/> `

`A detailed Pootle guide is available at
<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide> `

`If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this mailing
list: send an empty e-mail message to
[l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org](mailto:l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org)
and respond to the confirmation request you will receive. `

[<ke...@comcast.net>](mailto:keith.mckenna@comcast.net)

[l10n-help@openoffice.apache.org](mailto:l10n-help@openoffice.apache.org)