Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by hg...@apache.org on 2004/02/25 16:00:04 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native2/server/dsapi dsapi.dsw

hgomez      2004/02/25 07:00:04

  Removed:     jk/native/domino dsapi.dsw
               jk/native2/server/isapi isapi.dsw
               jk/native2/server/dsapi dsapi.dsw
  Log:
  Remove unused .dsw

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native2/server/dsapi dsapi.dsw

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Guenter Knauf wrote:

> Henri,
> please forgive me!
>

>>hgomez      2004/02/25 07:00:04
>

>>  Removed:     jk/native/domino dsapi.dsw
>
> this is ok and obsolete.
>

>>               jk/native2/server/isapi isapi.dsw
>>               jk/native2/server/dsapi dsapi.dsw
>
> these two must be back again - they include other *.dsp
>
> sorry again!

Restaured.

if you could help me with this dreaded mod_rewrite/mod_dav problems,
I'll forget that mistake ;-)

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native2/server/dsapi dsapi.dsw

Posted by Guenter Knauf <ef...@gmx.net>.
Henri,
please forgive me!

> hgomez      2004/02/25 07:00:04

>   Removed:     jk/native/domino dsapi.dsw
this is ok and obsolete.

>                jk/native2/server/isapi isapi.dsw
>                jk/native2/server/dsapi dsapi.dsw
these two must be back again - they include other *.dsp

sorry again!

Guenter.