Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/25 00:58:15 UTC

Apache Royale running as Word Add-In

Hi Apache community,

As been a long time that I didn't came here, however I'm following the
Apache Royale mailing list.
My business demands my presence on the last months (a small business
sometimes is like that) but soon we will enter on the summer time and I
will have the opportunity again to focus on my Apache Royale rewrite
application.

Meanwhile, today I started to write a MS Word Add-In and I decided to do it
with Apache Royale and it works like a charm :D
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15T_aDlA5qdbIm6wQqnEbLgZ3sMHJfHUH

I will need to communicate between Apache Royale and MS Word, so I will
make a library wrapper as I did in past for reporting and of course I will
share with Apache Royale MS Word plugin on github.

Regards,
Hugo.

Re: Apache Royale running as Word Add-In

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Wow! This is awesome!

wt., 25 maj 2021 o 02:58 Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):

--