Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by craig franke <cr...@harlingen.tstc.edu> on 2002/09/04 18:10:06 UTC

Successful Integration of Tomcat/Apache 2 on Win32?

Has anyone out there successfully integrated Tomcat 4.0.4 or Tomcat 4.1.9 with Apache 2.0.39 on a Win2K Server?

So far when I try to restart Apache, I get the following error returned:

Cannot load C:/Apache2/modules/mod_jk.dll into server: The specified module could not be found

along with

Syntax error on line 174 of C:/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf [which is the line for the mod_jk LoadModule statement]

And I'm using the following statement to load the module in my httpd.conf file:

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.dll

I get these messages even though I've placed mod_jk into my modules directory.

I'd switch to an earlier version of apache, except my production server is already running Apache 2.0.39/PHP 4.2.2 and I'm wanting to integrate Tomcat into the existing server.

Thanks,

Craig