Posted to regexp-user@jakarta.apache.org by "DePaola, Teresa" <TD...@Verbind.com> on 2002/06/17 15:08:58 UTC

{0} matches one time.

I've noticed that {0} in an expression matches exactly one time instead of
returning nothing.  Has anyone else noticed this and is there a fix planned?

Teresa

Re: {0} matches one time.

Posted by Michael McCallum <mi...@snaphire.com>.
I believe its fixed in the devel tree. There is a bug in the db to do with this off by one error.

--
In this age, which believes that there is a short cut
to everything, the greatest lesson to be learned is